2. Our Contacts:
Address: 9. SEPTEMBAR – TISSUE CONVERTING doo Velereč, Gornji Milanovac, Velereč
Phone: +381 32 5461 068
3. Information we may collect
We may collect and process your personal information that you have provided to us, that we have received from third parties with whom we cooperate, or from publicly available sources.
4. Data processing purposes
We may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes: - to provide you with the information or services you have requested from us. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other relevant information; - to stay in touch with you as our business partners and to inform you about our business activities and events. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, title, company and other relevant information; - to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, title, position, company, type of cooperation with us; - to improve our website. This information may include your IP address, geographic location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, pageviews, which pages you viewed, and similar information. For more information about cookies, see the Cookies section; - to fulfill or comply with legal obligations or requirements; - to send you promotional messages regarding our activities, including invitations to other events. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, title, company and other relevant information; - to hire new employees. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, information about your education and experience, CV, photograph and other relevant information; - for the successful organization of our events, including promotional activities and publishing audio, video and photo documentation from the event. This information may include your name, title, company, email address, telephone number; short biography with picture, audio, video and photo documentation from the event.
5. Legal basis for personal data processing
We will process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- Your consent - Your personal data obtained on the basis of your consent will be processed and stored as long as your consent exists, i.e. until the eventual revocation of your consent. You can revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your data at any time by sending an electronic request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Revocation of consent does not affect the admissibility of the processing of Personal Data performed on the basis of your consent before revocation.
- Execution of contractual obligations – 9.SEPTEMBAR – TISSUE CONVERTING collects personal data that are necessary in order to conclude and execute contracts with you and fulfill pre-contractual obligations.
- Legitimate interest – 9.SEPTEMBAR – TISSUE CONVERTING processes personal data in order to protect its legitimate interests. Legitimate interests in particular include surveying customers or service users in order to improve products and services (if you have become our customer or our service user).
- Respect for legal obligations - To the extent that the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, ie obligations defined by various laws.
- Protection of vital interests - We process certain personal data so that we can contact you and inform you in case of necessity to recall the machine or eliminate a defect that could endanger your life and / or safety.
6. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to the competent state authorities in the case of a legal obligation. Legal basis: Article 12, paragraph 1, item 3 of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
7. Data storage period
The data collected by 9.SEPTEMBAR – TISSUE CONVERTING on the basis of the law as a legal basis, is obliged to keep for as long as determined by a particular law or other positive regulation.
The data collected on the basis of the contractual relationship, 9.SEPTEMBAR – TISSUE CONVERTING will keep only as much as necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the contract or providing services.
Data processed solely on the basis of your consent is kept until the consent is revoked.
Data processed to protect vital interests are kept permanently.
Data that are processed in order to achieve legitimate interests and relate to the survey of customers or users of services are stored permanently.
8. Protection and security
We take precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored.
9. Your rights
In addition to the rights already mentioned in this notice, as well as other rights provided by the Law on Personal Data Protection and other regulations in accordance with that law, the person to whom personal data relates has the right to: - to request information from 9 SEPTEMBAR - TISSUE CONVERTING on whether he processes his personal data and access to that data;
- from 9 SEPTEMBAR - TISSUE CONVERTING requests the correction, addition or deletion of his personal data and the right to object to the processing;
- to submit a complaint to the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection;
- to correct his / her personal data without undue delay. Depending on the purpose of the processing, the person has the right to add his / her incomplete personal data, which includes giving an additional statement;
- to limit the processing of personal data by 9.SEPTEMBAR - TISSUE CONVERTING if one of the following cases is met:
1) the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, within a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of personal data;
2) the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and instead of deleting the request, restricts the use of personal data;
3) 9. SEPTEMBAR – TISSUE CONVERTING no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person to whom the data relates requested them in order to submit, realize or defend a legal claim;
4) the data subject has filed an objection to processing in accordance with Article 37, paragraph 1 of the Law on Personal Data Protection, and the assessment of whether the legal basis for processing by the controller outweighs the interests of the person is underway.
- SEPTEMBAR – TISSUE CONVERTING is obliged to inform all recipients to whom personal data have been disclosed of any correction or addition or deletion of personal data or restriction of their processing in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and GPDR, unless this is impossible or requires excessive time and funds. 9. SEPTEMBAR – TISSUE CONVERTING is obliged to inform the data subject, at his request, of all recipients.
The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of his / her personal data, if he deems it justified in relation to the special situation in which he finds himself, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
In case of personal data breach, if personal data breach may pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of persons, 9.SEPTEMBER - TISSUE CONVERTING is obliged to notify the data subject without undue delay of the breach, in accordance with the Data Protection Act about personality.
In case of violation of personal data that may pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, 9.SEPTEMBAR - TISSUE CONVERTING is obliged to inform the Commissioner for Access to Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection without undue delay, or if possible within 72 hours of learning of the injury. The notification submitted to the competent authority contains all information in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection. If you wish to exercise any of your rights as described above or have any questions regarding this, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
10. Links to Third Party Websites and Services